Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision: Enlighten, Empower, Lead.
- Engineer dynamic learning environments for engaged learning.
- Work collaboratively towards children's preferred futures.
- Ensure seamless transition in pursuit of tertiary education in the field of their choice.
- Encourage creativity.
- Make them appreciate human rights, respect human dignity, and promote peaceful co-existence
- Empower our children with knowledge and skills that shall help them to be useful members of the community in which they choose to live globally.
- Become custodians of their own physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
Gargi Girls' School aims to develop the girl child into responsible unizens by providing the best of education, rooted in its Indian heritage and values.
- If Children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
- If Children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
- If Children live with ridicule, shame they learn to be shy and guilty but
- If Children live with tolerance, they learn to be patient.
- If children live with encouragement and praise, they learn confidence.
- If children live with fairness, they learn justice.
- If Children live with Security, they learn to have faith.
- If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves
The conducive environment at Gargi Girls School helps in the nurturing of moral character, self esteem and a sense of responsibility, the fulfillment of academic and leadership potential, critical and independent thinking and a balanced living.
Enlightened, Empowered, Lead
Each Unique Each Different
We at Gargi Girls School firmly believe that each child is differently abled and endowed with emmense talent, that Needs to be harnessed to help them grow into confident, disciplined and critical thinkers enabling them to be caring adults of a global society.
Spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial leadership are the qualities to be developed amongst the children to make them autonomous learners.
Education of the highest quality is possible in an environment where students feel valued and respected, thus Gargi Girls School follows a democratic aspect of interaction with students, parents and mentors creating an environment where the students not only love their strengths but also identify and work on their weakness.
Discipline at Gargi girl's school is based upon
- Respect for self.
- Consideration for others.
- Concern for the environment.
At Gargi Girls School, academic achievement is valued and supported with continuous guidance and motivation. Our education pattern seeks to achieve the right balance between scholastic, co-scholastic and the life skills.
Our endeavour is to develop in students the qualities of optimism, enthusiasm, confidence, concern for justice and idealism, All of which will metamorphose into growth, maturity and global perspective.